CytoSorbents has developed an exciting product development pipeline based upon its novel biocompatible porous polymer bead technology platform. These include:
Commercialized in 39 countries worldwide:
- CytoSorb® – Controlling deadly inflammation by reducing cytokines, toxins, and other inflammatory mediators in the blood of critically-ill or cardiac surgery patients. CE Mark Approved
- HemoDefend™ – Ensuring the quality and safety of the blood supply by reducing antibodies, cytokines, free hemoglobin, bioactive lipids, and other contaminants that can cause transfusion reactions and adverse events.. Currently being developed for pRBCs and universal plasma
- CytoSorb-XL – Represents the next generation of CytoSorb, that includes the ability to remove lipopolysaccharide (LPS) endotoxin
- Potassium Binder – Designed to reduce potassium in blood to treat severe hyperkalemia
- ContrastSorb – Removing intravenous imaging contrast from the blood of patients undergoing CT scans and/or interventional radiology procedures in order to reduce the risk of contrast dye-induced nephropathy and kidney failure
- DrugSorb – Targeting the improvement in outcomes in drug overdose by actively removing drugs and medications from the blood
CytoSorbents has established relationships with industry-leading partners including Fresenius, Terumo and Biocon.
CytoSorbents seeks partnerships and collaborations with industry leaders in a variety of different verticals, including blood purification, critical care and acute care medicine, cardiac surgery, immunotherapy, and others. None of these products have yet been approved for sale in the United States.
For Partnering Inquiries, please contact:
7 Deer Park Drive, Suite K
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852