CytoSorbents has developed an exciting product development pipeline based upon its novel biocompatible porous polymer bead technology platform. These include:
Commercialized in 68 countries worldwide:
CytoSorb® – Controlling deadly inflammation by reducing cytokines, toxins, bilirubin, myoglobin, and other inflammatory mediators in the blood of critically-ill or cardiac surgery patients. CE Mark Approved. Undergoing two U.S. pivotal trials in cardiothoracic surgery: the STAR-T trial for the removal of the antithrombotic agent, ticagrelor, and the REFRESH 2-AKI, targeting U.S. approval.
- HemoDefend™ – Improving the quality and safety of the blood supply by reducing antibodies, cytokines, free hemoglobin, bioactive lipids, and other contaminants that can cause transfusion reactions and adverse events.. Nearing a U.S. pivotal trial that is designed to support U.S. FDA approval
- CytoSorb-XL – Represents the next generation of CytoSorb, that includes the ability to remove lipopolysaccharide (LPS) endotoxin
- K+ontrol – Designed to treat severe hyperkalemia by reducing excessive potassium from blood
- ContrastSorb – Removes intravenous imaging contrast from the blood of patients undergoing CT scans and/or interventional radiology procedures in order to reduce the risk of contrast dye-induced nephropathy and kidney failure
- DrugSorb – Targets the improvement of outcomes in drug overdose by actively removing drugs and medications from the blood
CytoSorbents has established relationships with industry-leading partners including Fresenius, B Braun, Terumo, and Biocon.
CytoSorbents seeks partnerships and collaborations with industry leaders in a variety of different verticals, including blood purification, critical care and acute care medicine, cardiac surgery, immunotherapy, and others.
For Partnering Inquiries, please contact:
7 Deer Park Drive, Suite K
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Email: [email protected]