CytoSorbents has developed an exciting product development pipeline based upon its novel biocompatible porous polymer bead technology platform. These include:
Commercialized in 55 countries worldwide:
- CytoSorb® – Controlling deadly inflammation by reducing cytokines, toxins, bilirubin, myoglobin, and other inflammatory mediators in the blood of critically-ill or cardiac surgery patients. CE Mark Approved. Undergoing a U.S. pivotal trial, REFRESH 2-AKI, targeting U.S. approval.
- HemoDefend™ – Ensuring the quality and safety of the blood supply by reducing antibodies, cytokines, free hemoglobin, bioactive lipids, and other contaminants that can cause transfusion reactions and adverse events.. Targeting a U.S. pivotal trial in the second half of 2019 that is designed to support U.S. FDA approval.
- CytoSorb-XL – Represents the next generation of CytoSorb, that includes the ability to remove lipopolysaccharide (LPS) endotoxin
- K+ontrol – Designed to treat severe hyperkalemia by reducing excessive potassium from blood
- ContrastSorb – Removing intravenous imaging contrast from the blood of patients undergoing CT scans and/or interventional radiology procedures in order to reduce the risk of contrast dye-induced nephropathy and kidney failure
- DrugSorb – Targeting the improvement in outcomes in drug overdose by actively removing drugs and medications from the blood
CytoSorbents has established relationships with industry-leading partners including Fresenius, Terumo, Biocon, and Dr. Reddy’s.
CytoSorbents seeks partnerships and collaborations with industry leaders in a variety of different verticals, including blood purification, critical care and acute care medicine, cardiac surgery, immunotherapy, and others. None of these products have yet been approved for sale in the United States.
For Partnering Inquiries, please contact:
7 Deer Park Drive, Suite K
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852